Assisting attorneys in transitioning to non-legal careers
Here are some interesting job opportunities:
- Executive Assistant, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Teaching & Learning Labs
- BAI – Business Management - BlackRock - New York, NY
- Technology COO Office - Projects BA AVP - Barclays Capital - New York, NY
- Executive Assistant - Gilt Groupe - New York, NY
- Summer Associate in New York
- Business Development Manager in Braintree
- Business Development/Sales/Product Mngm For A Hot Startup in San Francisco
- Chief Financial Officer
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America - Managing Director, Office of the Chief Development Officer
- Paralegal in San Francisco
- RoR/Flex Developer @ TechStars in Boston
- Vice President for Legal Affairs (General Counsel) in Fort Worth
It is no secret, especially among legal professionals, that there are many amongst us who are attempting to leave the practice of law. There are numerous reasons behind this desire, some of the more popular motivators are the high stress, lack of work/life balance, monotony of the work. Others are drawn to other professions hoping to find more fulfillment, an entreprenurial or creative calling. Whatever your rationale, you are likely reading this because you are seeking a non-legal career or have already been successful in accomplishing this endeavor and want to offer assistance to others.
This web-site contains strategies and resources for making the transition, profiles of attorneys who have been successful in transitioning to a non-legal career and (coming soon) job opportunities which might be of interest.