Assisting attorneys in transitioning to non-legal careers
Here are some interesting job opportunities:
- Access VBA/SQL Server Developer - Data Inc. - New York, NY
- Business Development Associate Manager in Shhhh...
- CEO Internship in Shhhh...
- Summer Intern - Office of the COO-NY, NY - JPMorgan Chase - New York, NY
- VP Business Development in New York
- CUMC-Short-Term Casual(Administrative Support) - Columbia University - New York, NY
- Vice President for Legal Affairs (General Counsel) in Fort Worth
- Executive Assistant, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Teaching & Learning Labs
- Legal intern in Denmark
- Chief Financial Officer
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America - Managing Director, Office of the Chief Development Officer
- RoR/Flex Developer @ TechStars in Boston
It is no secret, especially among legal professionals, that there are many amongst us who are attempting to leave the practice of law. There are numerous reasons behind this desire, some of the more popular motivators are the high stress, lack of work/life balance, monotony of the work. Others are drawn to other professions hoping to find more fulfillment, an entreprenurial or creative calling. Whatever your rationale, you are likely reading this because you are seeking a non-legal career or have already been successful in accomplishing this endeavor and want to offer assistance to others.
This web-site contains strategies and resources for making the transition, profiles of attorneys who have been successful in transitioning to a non-legal career and (coming soon) job opportunities which might be of interest.